Video Sources 20 Views
Alex Polizzi: Chefs on Trial 1x15
Potli Heat 3
Alex continues her mission with Potli, an Indian market restaurant in London’s Hammersmith, whose owners are desperate to find a head chef to help realise their ambition of expanding a restaurant chain. Yesterday another successful candidate was selected. Here, the last three candidates are put through the gruelling hands-on interview process.
The tandoor skill test puts chefs immediately under pressure to produce an authentic tandoori chicken. Can Bindi’s infectious enthusiasm and years of home cooking fit into a professional kitchen or will her lack or restaurant know-how be her undoing?
Mark is the most experienced candidate but has no professional experience of cooking Indian food – however, maybe his maverick fusion approach could be just what they need. And when it comes to costs, who will be bang on the money?
There’s only one place left in tomorrow’s final and the pressure is on.
Alex Polizzi: Chefs on Trial season 1
- 1-1Gilpin Heat 1Apr. 20, 2015
- 1-2Gilpin Heat 2Apr. 21, 2015
- 1-3Gilpin Heat 3Apr. 22, 2015
- 1-4Gilpin FinalApr. 23, 2015
- 1-5Miners Arms Heat 1Apr. 27, 2015
- 1-6Miners Arms Heat 2Apr. 28, 2015
- 1-7Miners Arms Heat 3Apr. 29, 2015
- 1-8Miners Arms FinalApr. 30, 2015
- 1-9Amelies Heat 1Jun. 16, 2015
- 1-10Amelies Heat 2Jun. 17, 2015
- 1-11Amelies Heat 3Jun. 18, 2015
- 1-12Amelies FinalJun. 19, 2015
- 1-13Potli Heat 1Jun. 23, 2015
- 1-14Potli Heat 2Jun. 24, 2015
- 1-15Potli Heat 3Jun. 25, 2015
- 1-16Potli FinalJun. 26, 2015